February 16, 2012

Procrastination At It's Finest

This week I finally have some work to do. Well I guess you could say I've had work for the past five weeks but clearly have done nothing at all. A college students job is procrastination so while I sit here attempting to write a few pages on UK advertising and British "crime" film and television (two separate essays) I have easily distracted myself. Obvi checking Facebook, sporadic Skype-ing, Pinning and blogging are a must but because the internet is so shitty I try to resist my temptations from all of my social media habits and resort to the next best thing... magazines. I told myself it was okay that I purchased UK Elle, Vogue, and Marie Claire because I "need" to find advertisements for my final exam but procrastination has gotten the best of me and after going through the three magazines there were no ads ripped out. Whoops.. I guess I have weekend days? 
Images via Vogue UK
I also among my procrastination have decided I am going to make a list of all the places/things I want to do and see while in London. I suppose I should have looked into that more before I came here but what really was the best part about procrastinating today was going to a little Italian restaurant down the street called Rocca. It is so cute, yummy, and the perfect meal to keep me away from my studies. After a shared bottle of wine, calamari, some salads, two pizzas, and a little dessert to top it off (with the roomie Kiki and Will) I can say that I am thoroughly satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment